Monday, February 13, 2012
VALENTINE'S DAY: Gifts
We'll be celebrating Valentine's Day tomorrow. If you haven't bought anything for your special someone, here are some of my gift ideas.
5. A pair of beautiful heels.
6. A surprise lunch/dinner date.
Some ladies don't prefer receiving flowers and/or chocolates on Valentine's Day because they prefer receiving gifts that can last forever.
One more thing, for those who's running on a budget you can still celebrate Valentine's Day by..
1. Giving your special someone a love letter.
2. Cook his/her favorite meal.
3. This is a wonderful way to make the Valentine’s Day special and that too at very affordable way. Write in small pieces of paper the reasons why you love your partner and put them in inflated balloons. Give your loved one a pin and as he / she will burst the balloons, will get the paper and read your sweet love notes. This is a wonderful way to make your loved one feel special.
I hope you'll have a wonderful Valentine's Day!